Tuesday, 26 June 2012

All Neon Like

Over the last few weeks I have slowly been collecting various neon items. I can't get enough of neon yellow at the moment; it's so bright and summary!

First up are these H&M earrings. I love them sooo much and they only cost £3.99. They're really light too so  they don't hurt your ears, even after hours of wear.

Earrings- H&M (£3.99)

Next is they jazzy hair grip which  is also from H&M. I've been using it in my hair when I'm feeling lazy (which is most of the time now that I am finished for summer).

Hair grip- H&M (£1.99)

Another H&M item! These belts came together and I love how simple they are. I wore the yellow one for my university's media awards.

Two rope belts- H&M (£7.99 I think)

At the media awards. Dress- H&M (yet again)

I am completely in love with this colour. I'm so in love that it doesn't bother me that it takes at least 3 coats for me to be happy with the colour, or that it stains my nails yellow if I don't use a thick base coat. Now that is love.

Nail polish- Barry M in Acid Yellow

I'm not usually a Primark lover but I saw this on the sale rail and made myself join the ridiculously long queue so I could buy it. I love that this dress has such a sporty feel to it.

Dress- Primark (£5.00 on sale)
I think it's safe to say that I will not be getting lost in any crowds this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment