Saturday, 30 June 2012

June Favourites

I love reading people's monthly favourites so I thought it was about time I did one. I have quite a few favourites this month so I apologise for the wordy-ness.

June Favourites 2012

 Neutrogena ultra-light spot treatment moisturiser- I've been using this for over a month now and I'm sure it has reduced the amount of blemishes I've been getting especially on my chin and around my nose.

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector- this has cured my dry hands.

The Body Shop Moroccan Rose ETD- I bought this on a bit of a whim because it was half price (£7.50 for 50ml!)  and I'm running low on my beloved Stella by Stella McCartney. I really like the smell; it's a really similar scent to the Benetint lip stain and I've worn it everyday since I bought it.

Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask- This is one of the best hair masks I've ever used and I've been using it every wash since I dyed my hair to put some moisture back in my locks.

L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Foundation in Rose Pearl- it's usually hard for me to find a shade light enough that doesn't have a yellow hue but this foundation is the PERFECT shade. It gives medium coverage when used with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and has a lovely satin finish.

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Palette in Good Earth (20)- This palette is ancient and I'd forgotten about it until recently. The colours have more of a pink tone which makes them look really natural on and I've been wearing this instead of my Naked palette recently.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint and Balm in Timeless Tango (120)- I am completely in love with this lip tint. It is soooooo pigmented and lasts for absolutely ages. I didn't realise there was a lip balm on the end until about a week ago (such an idiot) and now I've discovered this I think it is my new holy grail lip stain! I will definitely be buying more colours.

2 comments:

  1. I love those products :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete